2014/05/18

Spring Activities

Well, we officially have spring on our hands - albeit a very cranky one. One day it's warm and sunny with the bluest skies, and the next it's raining and cold enough to wear a parka. Summer is around the corner and I still long for that perfect spring when you don't have to walk around with an umbrella glued to your wrist. Speaking of which, if I had a penny for every umbrella I've broken this season I'd buy myself a Mediterranean villa and stop worrying about such trivial things as weather.

Below you'll find a random collection of shots I took this spring on those rare good days when the sky is blue and the birds are chirping. 

Also, I can't get enough of that crisp green shade of vegetation. Thank God, we have plenty of that around!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment.