2014/03/29

The Bluest Sky

Last weekend there was the most glorious sunshine we've seen this year and it was really warm, too, so I took myself out for a walk downtown. Can you believe this clear blue sky? I can't get enough of it.





Here's a photo of the controversial Memorial of Rebirth. There's a never-ending debate about it, so I'll just go ahead and give you my two cents about it: I don't like it. Sure, there needed to be a monument to comemorate what happened in 1989 but this doesn't fit the bill in my opinion. Still, it's as representative of Bucharest as possible and it looks nice against that blue backdrop so here it is:

Ta-da!

No, it's not Cuba, it's good old Bucharest.

This little guy is everywhere. Perfectly hidden, perfectly in place.

This view reminded me so much of Berlin.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment.