2014/03/29

A Study of Spring Flowers

Although typically not very sunny or warm, March is the month of the flowers here in Romania, as I was telling you earlier

I received quite a few flowers as gifts; the potted ones are now safely planted in a friend's garden and while the rest have long found their way to flower heaven, they have managed to spark a fondness of flowers I never had before. For some reason, I never used to like receiving or giving them but lately they've grown on me. Last week I even caught myself buying a small bunch of them from an old man selling them on the street. Very peculiar.

Not featured here, I prefer white flowers. Yellow ones are the next best thing.











On a side note, Blogger has been messing with the quality of the photos when I upload them and I haven't found a solution yet. Why, Blogger, why?!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment.