2014/02/08

Meltdown

Finally got out onto the streets after some of the piles of snow started melting today. The light was grey and tedious and there was a sense of panic in the air as big chunks of ice could fall off buildings violently. They've been known to crush cars and even passers-by and seeing how sidewalks are particularly narrow around here, you need to be wary of the faintest cracking sound. During my walk today, I've seen two massive icycles crashing down on the pedestrian path. In short, if you're visiting Bucharest during the meltdown, you need to be on your toes, literally!

Here is today's walk:








And the odd one out:

Construction workers perched high up on the scaffolding of a beautiful brick church. Don't ask me how I managed to snap this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment.